Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DONE!

Both versions of SLS are done. That means the issue I designed first (the one I'm going to print) and the one I had to design with the proper software. (Honestly, the second one was only for show - I need to get graded on my design skills, so I had to use the right software - but it looks the same as the first one!) I am losing interest now, having been on this project for about six months. So...it's been fun. Maybe I'll get the chance to make it into a real magazine, if I can find someone who understands my vision. Probably not likely in Botswana... Now it's down to the examiners. I'm not expecting too much. It is unconventional, but I'm not changing it. After all, being different was the whole point. Let's hope I get away with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment